Sunday, October 12, 2008

Day 42

Another good day to pray. Breathe deeply and join me in this Spiritual Mind Treatment:

I see God everywhere. It is the Source of all good. It is all possibility and all power. I am an expression of all God is right here and now. There is nothing I could do to get away from this Truth. It always has been, is now, and ever will be.

Knowing this, I declare I am ready to live a full healthy life. I put down all my old baggage, and stand proudly, willing to move forward with ease. I am healthy in every area of my life. My body, finances, relationships and work all reflect the beauty and harmony of The Divine. This is good, very good.

There is only One Life – God’s Life – and this is the Life I am living now.

Gratefully I release my words, knowing they are already done, and so it is.

No comments: