Monday, October 27, 2008

Day 57

I haven’t heard from anyone participating in our Thank God We’re Healthy campaign lately. Perhaps you got bored? Perhaps it was just too much work? Oh .. wait … I know! Everyone is healed and feeling wonderful!!

Acknowledgment is an important part of the healing process. When I had the back challenge a few years ago, after I realized how I was perpetuating it in consciousness, I started gratefully acknowledging every time it didn’t hurt – no matter how small it was. In fact, I started out by saying “It works! Treatment works!” and got excited about every little thing – from being able to walk up or down the stairs (I lived in a 3 story townhome) to being able to get up off the toilet with little or no pain.

We all know how nice it is to receive acknowledgment – your subjective mind likes it too!!

Affirm: I am so grateful to be able to notice the things that are working in my life!

No comments: