Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day 55

Sometimes changing our consciousness can seem like a never-ending experience … well, it is! We have to be constantly vigilant about what we are thinking.

One thing I did while changing my consciousness about my back when it was so bad, was pick an affirmation for the day, and consciously breathe deeply and say it when ever I went to the washroom. (I know – it sounds weird, but I couldn’t stick to a “time” .. so I picked an experience – smile!!)

A note about affirmations – choose ones that feel appropriate to you .. in fact the ones you create yourself will resonate with your subconscious mind better than any I could give you.

However, here is a list of affirmations I liked:

I am healthy in body, mind and emotions.
I am strong and healthy and full of Life.
Divine Energy flows through me with ease.
All of my cells are dancing in tune with the Infinite.
I radiate good health all the time.
My body is a great place to be.
I am healthy, happy and harmonious.
Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.

No comments: