Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 51

Catherine Ponder, one of the great prosperity teachers in New Thought, wrote:

"That which is not for my highest good now fades from me and I no longer desire it.”

One of my health intentions is to live in a trim, flexible body. Yet evenings come and I start thinking about tortilla chips!! Part of me knows late night eating isn’t good for me … yet the voice of those chips calling me is louder!!

I decided to experiment with Catherine Ponder’s affirmation. I have used it the past few days, and am happy to report it’s working!! I know this because as I opened the cupboard this morning to get down the oatmeal, I saw a brand new bag of chips! I had forgotten all about them!!

It is so delightful to remember how powerful we are and what a wonderful tool our mind is. As we embody affirmations as our own, the Universal Subjective Mind takes them and makes them our Truth!! Yea God!!

What desires are calling you that aren’t for your highest good? Use this affirmation in your spiritual work for awhile and see what happens!

"That which is not for my highest good now fades from me and I no longer desire it.”

No comments: