Friday, September 26, 2008

Day 26

Yesterday I mentioned that I believe our pain has a message for us and that most pain comes from the resistance to that inner message that is working its way into our conscious mind.



Sometimes this pain comes about because we have asked (and asked and asked) the Universe “WHY!! Why am I experiencing this? Why did I bring this into my life? What is the purpose for this illness?” and then when the answer comes, we turn away from it.



Here is a wonderful affirmation from Rev. Gloria Diamond Conley, United Centers for Spiritual Living online teacher and Education Director for the Global Heart Spiritual Center in Santa Rosa, CA.



Everything I experience is teaching me what I need to know
in order to release what I need to release
in order to experience the good
that is already mine!



Thank God!

No comments: