Monday, September 8, 2008

Day 8

We have some great sharings!

Neall wrote:
Yesterday morning during my regular prayer session by the river, the phrase came to me “No blame, no blame.” It was a great relief to hear these words. They meant to me that there was no one to blame for my health condition, neither myself nor my family of origin. This seems to take the emotional charge from the condition, which would be an important step. . . .


This is a very powerful realization. Though I believe we had a hand (or should I say mind) in creating what ever we are experiencing, we should not blame ourselves, anything or anyone. Blaming keeps us stuck. We accept what is, and move on to what we want, without judgment or condemnation. This is what I feel is true self-love. Good for you Neall!!

Beky wrote:
The TGWH campaign is awesome! You brought it out at the perfect time. In mid-August I experienced something of a setback with my multiple sclerosis-like condition. I was at the dentist’s office having my teeth x-rayed, my mouth was full of film and I had a severe gagging episode and was not breathing for a few seconds. This triggered extreme fatigue and weakness. I am just now beginning to feel better. My mood had been under the weather. This afternoon I did an affirmative exercise making a list of words describing my intent for myself. The process itself was invigorating. I thought you might enjoy seeing my list:

This is me, this is who I AM:

Energetic, robust, fit, healthful, hearty, right, sound, well, whole, wholesome, fit as a fiddle, hale and hearty, in fine fettle, vigorous, bouncing, dashing, eager, spry, spirited, thriving, blooming, flourishing, flowering, glowing, peaches-and-cream, bright and clear, shining, making a splash, dazzling, gleaming, glowing, radiant, twinkling, blissful, blithe, cheerful, luminous, ecstatic, effulgent, chic, lively, vivacious, full of life, pert, animated, dynamic, peppy, zippy, enthusiastic, keen, vivid, zestful, lively, vital, invigorating, dancing .

Thank you for your guidance on this awesome journey.

Thank you for participating!! And I LOVE your list!! I can feel the Universe giggling as it attracts to you that which makes all this your wonderful reality!!

Your list also reminds me to remind all of us that moving back into a healthy consciousness does not have to be serious work!! Yes, you have to have to take your intention seriously, but have fun with it!!

I see you dancing in joy Beky!

Jeff wrote:
How's this for serendipity? Right after starting Thank God I'm Healthy, Unity offers us this little blessing. How cool is that?!

Before I share the prayer from Unity – Jeff has pointed out something very important! The Universe supports us TOTALLY in achieving our desires!! I want you all to notice what is showing up in your lives to support you on this “change of consciousness” journey. Start paying attention to the love notes from The Divine! And each time you find one, be grateful – because this is evidence that the work you are doing is making a difference, not only in your life, but in the lives of more people than we could possibly imagine. Aren’t we Power full ! Yea God!!

Join me in the Unity Prayer:
Today's Daily Word - Friday, September 5, 2008
Healing
The revitalizing life of God heals my body and renews my spirit.
I am a vibrant, walking, talking phenomenon of God's healing power. How amazing my body is as, cell by cell, from head to toe, I am regenerated.
My awareness of this renewal process grows as I turn my attention and appreciation to the remarkable capacity my body has to heal. Whether I have a mere scrape or a more serious condition, God has created me to heal and remain whole.
My mind and spirit are refreshed with the continuous healing activity of God. My thinking is sharp and directed. My spirit is uplifted and restored.
Trusting in my ability to heal, I am reassured with peace of mind and renewed with a calm, strengthened spirit.
"Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved; for you are my praise."--Jeremiah 17:14

No comments: