Sunday, September 28, 2008

Day 28

Another good day to pray:

Radiant Life is expressing throughout the Universe – always has been, always will. This Life is GodLife … direct Source Energy. It is flowing in and through all things, including me.

I focus on GodLife as It moves through my body and the body of my affairs. As It moves though, it heals and nurtures. As It moves through I realize It is a never- ending fountain of Good. I can not get away from It, because It is who I am.

I now declare I am in perfect health. There is nothing wrong with me that changing my belief about myself and my Good won’t heal. All of my “history” of dis-ease is now released. I live in this moment, and in this moment I am whole.

I breathe deeply anchoring this Truth. I am healthy! My body, my finances, my relationships and my word are healthy. I am an excellent outpicturing of God in Action. I am so grateful to be consciously aware of this Truth. I know God is all there is – and where God is all is well. I accept my wellness with Grace.

I release these words into the Law of Mind, knowing they are already done. And so it is.

No comments: