Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 14

It’s a good day to pray – I invite you to take a deep cleansing breath, and read this with feeling. I have written it in the first person to make it easier for each of us to embody.



The Truth of me is birthless, ageless, deathless. I am Spirit in human form. All the attributes I have given to the Source of All, are within me, just as all the components of the ocean are in the individual drops of water.

Today I choose to swim in the consciousness of the I AM. I AM is everything. It is infinitely intelligent and unconditionally loving. It is Life Itself. I consciously breathe this Life into me, and feel It mix with Life within me. Each breath I take is a healing breath. Each thought I think from the I AM is a powerful thought.

I declare I AM health. Every fibre of my being on every level is an expression of Divine Health. All the atoms making up the cells of my body are radiating Divine Life. This radiation moves through me, nurturing me, blessing me, filling me with the conscious awareness that all is well.

I celebrate this Truth with each breath I take today, remembering it is the Divine Breath that is breathing me.

Gratefully I release this word into the Law of Mind, knowing it is already done. And so It is.

No comments: