Sunday, September 7, 2008

Day 7

Today is a good day to pray:
Take a couple of deep breaths and join me, would you?

I recognize the powerful Presence of The Divine right here where I am. It surrounds me and nurtures me. It fills me up from deep within my being. It supports me in all ways. I am so grateful to know this and to feel it.

I celebrate Divine Mind as I place these words into It:
Regardless of appearances, I am healthy in body, mind and emotions. Every cell of my body, every bit of my affairs, are vitally alive with Divine Energy.
This Energy is the essence of Divine Love and Love is the greatest healing agent in the universe.
I breathe deeply again, and feel the Energy of my unconditionally loving Life Force as It moves through me. I imagine in my mind how this Energy seeps down to the quantum level of every cell in my body, rearranging things to be in perfect order. I feel this Energy as It fills me up and spills out into my circle of influence - into the atmosphere in which I move on a daily basis. Everything is brought into Divine Alignment and this is good - so very good.

Gratefully I accept this work as already done. I step out on my Path called Life, renewed in body, mind, heart and Spirit. God is all there is, and where God is, all is well.
And so it is.

No comments: