Friday, September 5, 2008

Day 5

Day 5

According to a site I found on the Internet –

Emile Coué, the 19th century French professor and Master Hypnotist, became a pioneer of affirmation techniques -- curing hundreds of patients in Europe and North America by teaching his patients to repeat the following affirmation each morning and evening:

"Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better."

Using this affirmation alone, the healing results were nothing less than spectacular.


What if it were that easy!?!? What if one simple affirmation, deeply embedded in our subjective mind, could do the work we’ve been trying to do for so long!!

I believe it is. Most of us, when we are experiencing any type of dis-ease, become a little hypochondriac. Now don’t get upset - keep reading.

I discovered a few years ago when I had a very severe back injury, that every little twinge or spasm immediately sent me into thoughts of “Oh no, it’s getting worse! I’m going to end up crippled.”

It wasn’t until I realized what I was doing, and consciously decided to focus on the times my back didn’t hurt, saying “Thank God I’m getting better” that things turned around for me!

How about you? Honestly evaluate your self-talk today. Are you playing the hypochondriac game that I was – or are you your best cheerleader? We get to choose every moment!

All together now – here’s our cheer:

“Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better!”

Yea God!!

No comments: