Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Day 2

Day 2

We've chosen the area we want to work on, and have stated our intention.

Now, please read this phrase out loud:

"With God all things are possible."

Do you truly believe this? How does your body react when you read that phrase out loud in regards to the healing you desire?

Most of us want to believe it, but something stops us from accepting that statement as Truth. Perhaps it is because of our early childhood experiences with religion.

So let's re-define "God." For me, God is a short word meaning the Life force of the Universe. It is the infinitely intelligent Energy that makes up all things. It is in absolutely everything. It is an awesome, magnificent creative process that works through us. It will be what ever we believe It to be. That is Its nature.

Today's Action: Define God for yourself as a healing force in your life.

Example: For the next 59 days therefore, I declare God to be the Great Wholeness of the Universe. As I contemplate that idea, and release my intention to It, I know that all the wisdom I need is within me, all the materials I need are attracted to me, and all the nurturing I need is available to me.

With God all things are possible.

No comments: